Kallas Restaurant Accounting has added Michael R. Kramb, CPA to our staffing resources.
Michael has a strong history in the restaurant industry. He has worked as a controller for two well-known independent restaurant chains as well as owning his own restaurant.
Michael is very familiar with restaurant operations from top to bottom.
He has a strong experience and knowledge in restaurant inventory systems such as Compeat and Restaurant 365 as well as various restaurant POS systems.
Michael’s primary function for Kallas will be as a facilitator and installer for Restaurant 365 but he can also be available to you if you need hands-on help with the following:
- Setting up inventory controls
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Developing and improving office functions
- Software setup and implementation
- Growth planning
- Creating safety and profitability procedures for managers and staff
- Assessing current procedures and recommending improvements
Generally speaking, Michael can be available to you on a short-term contract basis for any issues you have in your restaurant operation that need improving or fixing.
Give Kallas a call if you need Michael’s help.