Restaurant Industry News

Check out the latest articles, newsletters, and more! 

Articles from The Insider’s Report archives go back over several years. Some articles may include date-sensitive information or other information that has changed over time.
Please consult with your advisor or Kallas Company for updated information or if you have any questions.

If you hire minors (under age 18) you may be able to reduce your federal FICA, federal unemployment tax and state unemployment tax. 

To get this benefit, let Kallas know when you hire a minor, and you need to give us their birthdate.  We will keep track of the minor’s earnings and give you the benefit until they reach age 18.


Read Our Current Restaurant Owner's Newsletter!

Everything the Bar and Restaurant Owner needs to know!

Like What You See?

Stay up-to-date and signup to receive our free newsletter.